VA Therapy - How a VA can Alleviate Burn-Out in 30 Ways
Have you experienced overwhelm at work and could do with an extra pair of hands?
Perhaps you are a business owner drowning in admin & struggling to find the precious time to spend on business development, or perhaps you are a busy executive with deadlines coming out of your ears!
In this day and age we all have increased pressures in the work place - we live in an 'always on' world where expectations are high and deadlines are often steep. In this situation you must avoid burn-out to achieve your goals & keep your sanity! Outsourcing can be like a modern day therapy - it means that you can work smarter and not harder, concentrating on what you are good at. You can cut out time absorbing tasks by delegating them to an individual whose expertise is to complete them quickly and to a high standard.
A Virtual Assistant is skilled in the performance of day to day tasks. As experienced PA's, we have often worn several hats and are adept at juggling and turning our hands to most things. Variety is what I have always enjoyed about the assistant role over the last 10 years.
Whilst reflecting upon this, I have compiled a non-exhaustive list of the types of tasks that a VA can help with:
Traditional PA Support
1. Diary Management
2. Travel Booking & Itinerary Creation
3. Booking Meetings
4. Document Drafting/Proof-reading e.g. letters, creating PDF files, etc.
5. Presentation Drafting e.g. PowerPoint, Key Note
6. Social Media (writing copy & scheduling)
7. E-Newsletter e.g. Mail Chimp (writing copy & scheduling)
8. Brand Management i.e. liaising with designers to create branding e.g. logo design
9. Basic artwork e.g. Canva
10. Website creation & maintenance e.g. Wix, Word Press
Office Manager Support
11. Review & recommendation of new systems
12. De-cluttering/organising of office
13. Maintenance coordination e.g. liaising with tradesmen
14. Ordering office supplies
15. Coordinating office move
16. Venue research/recce
17. Issuing invites & managing RSVPs
18. Being the central point of contact for event attendees, venue etc.
19. Coordinating with suppliers
20. On-site registration & support
Project Management Support
21. Online research
22. Coordinating & liaising with all stakeholders
23. Implementing systems to track progress & give regular updates
24. Coordinating with relevant outsourced contacts e.g. designers, printers etc.
25. Recruitment support e.g. posting job ad, tracking responses in summary doc & organising interviews
26. Replying to customer enquiries
27. Flagging any urgent/critical action e.g. customer complaint
28. Updating CRM systems
29. Sending/following up on quotes
30. Coordinating delivery/courier
Feel better already?! Get in touch for a free consultation and let us take away some of the burden - firstname.lastname@example.org